Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC)
PanCuRx: Molecular classification and variant/pathway analyses, combined with well-annotated clinical data to identify prognostic and/or predictive markers, and facilitate the identification of drug targets for molecular therapy.
- 700 WGS, >271 exomes and >185 transcriptomes
- WGS of 180 PDAC patients with metastatic disease with timelines to make clinical decisions
Canadian Prostate Cancer Genome Network (CPC-GENE): Develop biomarkers to stratify intermediate risk prostate cancer patients at high risk of recurrence versus those who can safely be placed under active surveillance protocols.
- WGS of 265 tumours and ~100 matched references from intermediate risk patients
Establish a diagnostic sequencing approach that provides biomarkers to develop personalized treatment of patients with early invasive breast cancer.
- Deep targeted sequencing of >1500 FFPE, biopsy samples from patients with early, invasive disease
Discovery of key biomarkers that can be used to identify progression from parrett's esophagus to invasive esophageal cancer.
- Deep targeted sequencing of 1000 biopsies
- 140 exomes
- 50 transcriptomes
a. Highly Active Anti-Leukemia Stem Cell Therapy (HALT): International collaboration to develop novel drugs that preferentially target leukemia stem cells in lymphoid and myeloid malignancies and to identify new therapeutic targets.
- Deep targeted sequencing of 2400 tumours, >100 WGS and >150 exomes
b. European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition Study (EPIC): Analyze genetic risk in preleukemic mutation (pLM) carriers who have developed acute myeloid leukemia using one of the largest cohort studies globally.
- Molecular barcoding combined with deep targeted sequencing of >500 samples
Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO): Identify colorectal cancer-associated genetic variants as part of a large collaborative effort of researchers from North America, Australia, and Europe.
- Deep targeted sequencing of ~4200 tumours/reference pairs